Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I repeat, I am terrible at updating.

So this is another long-overdue post. I suppose I'll have to fill in the past few months full of bunnyness in multiple installments.

The most pressing piece of bunny media you need to be filled in on is the following video I put together of my friend's lionhead bunny and kitten. The kitten did NOT love the bunny, therefore the bunny got kitty-swatted in the face quite a bit. But the bunny personality being as it is, this excited the bun and caused him to taunt the kitten and actually chase her around the room. It may take a while to load because it's in HD; if so, just pause and wait for it to load before you play it. Enjoy!





And now for a little photo frenzy of the stars:

I present to you: Kitty Claws.
GET IT? LIKE SANTA CLAUSE BUT IT'S CLAWS CAUSE KITTIES HAVE CLAWS.

Peacefull kitty. This is not common.
Notice the paw action.

And the bunchelor of the month is: Otis!
Cutest male bunny ever. He'd make such a great boyfriend for Daisy (if he got fixed).

The classic bunny Sphinx/superiority pose.
Do not even bother questioning it: buns make the rules.

I am such a big fan of this bunny.
He is probably not a big fan of me.

Well I hope you enjoyed meeting Otis and Lil! Daisy will be reappearing shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment